Saturday, December 26, 2009

Document Scanning Prices How Do You E-mail An Excel File So That The Recipient Can NOT Open/expand It See Some Of The Information ?

How do you e-mail an Excel file so that the recipient can NOT open/expand it see some of the information ? - document scanning prices

Our company uses Excel to produce a tender for the construction. This is a detailed list of designers simply put the numbers to get what they need. The copy that the customer sees should not be a specific price in a column, so you can hide the column before printing. I'll also be the font to white in some cells so that they are not printed on paper. In the event that I am the customer e-mail your suggestion, I will not be able to see this information. Is it possible? I had to scan the document, save and send as A. Jpg, that you can print and what can not. I'm sure there's an easier way of doing things. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment