Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Buy A Car In New Jersey Without An Out Of State License Buying A New Car Out Of State?

Buying a new car out of state? - can i buy a car in new jersey without an out of state license

Ok ... I buy a new car. I live temporarily in southern New Jersey. I would like the vehicle in New York, because that is where I am and the insurance is cheaper registered. I have some questions ..

If you buy a car .. How much time when you walk into the dealer while driving in the game?

How can I buy a car in New York, without missing work (unit on Friday, buying a car on Saturday to work again on Monday is possible)?

How can I buy a car in New Jersey or PA, which was registered in New York?

Basically, what the best way to do it and it is possible ...

If anyone can help me would appreciate this very much.

Thanks

2 comments:

Jenyfer C said...

While states have reciprocity agreements, you can complete the transaction and it is everywhere.
The time required to complete the transaction can be anything from an hour to several days or weeks.
If you know what you want, the price they are willing to pay, and organized the resources that can significantly speed up the process. A trade can be added at the time of the transaction. And can the lack of knowledge about their role in a disaster for you!
Doing tons of research on the net. Good luck!

Gizmo said...

Depending on the dealer how long he will be there. If your offer and ripped off, will not last long. Latest new car purchased, I have to 9. I have a reasonable offer. (I know the automotive sector) .. They said they could not. After several hours of trying to live, I'm about 4 hours of the first offer ... You can buy it everywhere and to register on the website. Sign up on a document to say that you take the state and pay no taxes until you register. Check and see what is cheaper. It can be cheaper in another state. If so, do not pay taxes Lotsa luck .. ..

Post a Comment