Thursday, January 28, 2010

Electric Wheelchairs Electrical Schematics I Need Info On Electric Wheelchair Repair And Operation?

I need info on electric wheelchair repair and operation? - electric wheelchairs electrical schematics

I have a friend that I broke his back and needs to repair his wheelchair, I worked well enough for the repair of electrical and electronic equipment and medical Equipt. before. I understand that the engines and running, but I'm a little weak in the controls, but I'm studying fast.

3 comments:

kl0om200... said...

More information is needed. What type of control is the use of the chair, modern chair, or more, for example. The electronic circuit is fairly simple, but without much information, little can be done. If you find my email on this website, please email me and I'll try to help. I have 36 years experience in the electronic control systems.

Ouzinkie

TheExper... said...

If you do not understand what you are asking someone who does not. You could major in the end damage.

Sophisticated Connoisseur said...

Here are some links

Post a Comment